What is your delivery area?
Peabody Party Rental delivers to greater Birmingham and surrounding suburbs. Call us at (205) 578-8FUN to find out if we deliver to your area.
Do you charge for delivery?We offer free delivery, set-up and pick-up within our coverage area.
How long can I keep my rentals?Our inflatable jumpers are for the duration of your party (up to 6 hours). This time may be extended at no extra charge for residential deliveries.
What time will my rental be delivered and picked up?Public venue (Church, event center, etc.) deliveries are arranged 30-90 minutes prior to your event start time. Public venue pickups are scheduled upon immediate conclusion of event. All Residential deliveries are scheduled/completed before noon. Deliveries start as soon as 7 am. Pickups begin at sunset if not specified earlier. Prior approval is required for any events that extend past sundown. Pickups times vary based on number of pickups to be completed. Upon completing reservation, please indicate the Beginning and Ending time for your event within the notes section for each rental. We try our best to accommodate based upon information indicated by customer.
Must I be present for the delivery?Yes. The person making the reservation must be present during the delivery to review the rental agreement, safety rules review, and unit placement. Please let us know if you would like to add another person to the reservation so we can make adjustments to the contract. Once the item(s) requested are delivered and set accordingly, they may NOT be moved by customer. An additional fee may be charged if the delivered item needs to be relocated.
Is your party equipment clean?Absolutely! Our bounce houses are inspected, cleaned and sanitized using kid-friendly cleaners.
Can I have my rental at a park or forest preserve?Yes. Many parks and forest preserves require a permit to have an inflatable jumper. Contact the park or forest preserve for prior approval and to inform them that you would like to have a bounce house.
How much space is needed for my inflatable jumper?We need a minimum of 2′ of clearance on all sides of the inflatable jumper. Please make sure there is enough room for the inflatable jumper. The set-up location should be a safe distance from any overhanging hazards such as branches, power lines and telephone lines.
What type of surface area do I need?The area must be a flat surface that is free of trash, debris, sticks, pet waste, rocks, etc. We can set-up on grass, pavement and indoors. If you have an in-ground sprinkler system, please make sure the timer is off.
What type of power is required for the inflatable jumper?Please locate and test your outlet to ensure it works. The blower requires a 120v, 20amp, dedicated-circuit within 100ft of the inflatable jumper. No other electrical cords should be plugged in to that outlet while the blower is in operation. If a dedicated-circuit is unavailable, we can provide a portable generator for an additional charge.
What payment methods do you take?We take cash, checks, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express and PayPal. There will be a $35 returned check fee on all returned checks. Credit card payments can be made on our website or over the phone.
What if I need to cancel my reservation?You may cancel your reservation at any time by calling (205)578-8FUN. At that time, your bounce house will be automatically cancelled and made available to other customers. To obtain a full refund, cancellations must be made at least 7 days prior to your event. After that time frame, your deposit is non-refundable and can be used as a credit towards a future event within the next 12 months.
What are the safety rules?
- There must be adult supervision at all times that children are in or around the bounce house.
- Keep the number of children in the bounce house at or below the number indicated on the Safety Rules. Never put too many children inside the bounce house at any one time. Please group children by age, size or height.
- No shoes, eyeglasses, jewelry, toys or objects of any kind.
- No food, drinks, gum, candy, confetti or silly string in the bounce house. These items can cause permanent damage to the bounce house.
- No wrestling, tumbling or flipping. Serious back, neck or knee injuries can occur.
- No climbing on the netting or walls of the bounce house or pulling the bounce house down.
- No pets allowed in or around the bounce house. They can damage the bounce house.
- No water or fire near the bounce house.
- Do not move the bounce house from the set-up location.
- Do not allow kids to play behind the bounce house or around the blower.