Max Load: 24 Passengers (children)
- Train comes w/ a conductor
- Conductor reserves the right to change train route due to safety concerns.
- Train will not travel down or up steep hillsTrain will travel on mostly flat surfaces
- Train may travel with up to 3 passenger cars at one time (carrying 24 kids). Cars may be deleted at the conductors discretion due to safety concerns
- Passengers must stay seated at all times with hands and arms inside the car at all times
- All rules may be amended at the conductor’s discretion.
Note: Although you may have an ideal travel route in mind, the route may not be suitable to the Peabody Express. Conductor will always determine final travel route.