Max Load: 24 Passengers (children)
- Train comes w/ a conductor
- Conductor reserves the right to change train route due to safety concerns.
- Train will not travel down or up steep hills. Train will travel on mostly flat surfaces
- Train may travel with up to 3 passenger cars at one time (carrying 24 kids @ 8 children per car). Cars may be deleted at the conductors discretion due to safety concerns
- Passengers must stay seated at all times with hands and arms inside the car at all times
- All rules may be amended at the conductor’s discretion.
Note: Although you may have an ideal travel route in mind, the route may not be suitable for the Peabody Express. Conductor will always determine final travel route.
Your browser does not support the video tag.
There are no reviews yet.